Smooth Delay SD-1
Smooth Delay SD-1 is a classic delay with applied MAX ANALOG technology. Analog voice circuit (adjustable attenuation of the high and low frequencies) and SMOOTH function enable SD-1 emulate the effect of classic analog and tape echoes. Backlighted foot knobs and TAP TEMPO function enable easy control on the stage. SD-1 can be also controlled via MIDI.
SD-1 is a professional delay type effect with a clickless True Bypass and with possibility to match the effect to the signal level. Input gain signal level regulation avoids distortions and hums, especially at the amp effect loop, where are different signal levels. When the overdriven amp channel is in use connecting SD-1 to amp effect loop brings the best tone. SD-1 can be connected to the serial or parallel effect loop (using KILL DRY function).
SD-1 in the signal chain should be connected right before the reverb.
SD-1 features CTRL OUT output enables to control the DUAL REVERB (G LAB DR-3/2, DR) via MIDI commands or by using ON/OFF switch of the SD-1. In that purpose it is needed to connect CTRL OUT connector with DUAL REVERB FOOT PEDAL input by using JACK-JACK stereo cable (shielded cable is not required). Thanks to that set of this effects constitute the reverberations center which can be controlled by MIDI commands or by foot.
SD-1 features two modes of SWITCHING OFF the effect. In HARD mode the switching off is immediate with muting of repeats. In SOFT mode the repeats of previously played tones will resound to the end.
Product code: 00837
Price: call your dealer
- two ranges of delay TIME setting: from 50 ms to 640 ms and from 100 ms to 1280 ms,
- TAP TEMPO function,
- clickless TRUE BYPASS,
- backlighted FEEDBACK and LEVEL foot knobs,
- metal footswitches with backlighted descriptions,
- BASS and TREBLE (with FREQuencies range switch) knobs and SMOOTH switch for repeats voicing,
- Two switching off modes: HARD and SOFT,
- KILL DRY function enabling work in PARALLEL LOOP,
- ON/OFF functions and delay time controlled by Program Change and Control Change commands (MIDI IN input),
- MIDI THRU output,
- CTRL OUT output for controlling external devices (ex. G LAB DUAL REVERB),
- INPUT GAIN signal level and EFFECT LEVEL regulators, high input impedance 1Mohm,
- solid, powder-coated casing,
- 9V DC power supply.
|Dimensions (depth x width x height):||120 x 145 x 65 mm|
|Input impedance:||1 Mohm|
|Input signal range (with 5 dB room for effect signal):||-2 dBu (1,7Vpp) up to 10 dBu (7Vpp)|
|Maximal output signal (@ the load of 20 kOhm and more):||14,7 dBu (12Vpp)|
|Power supply:||9V DC regulated (8,7V - 9,4V)|
|Current consumption:||100 mA|
|» Smooth Delay SD-1 User Manual (pdf, 539 KB)|
|» Smooth Delay SD-1 Bedienungsanleitung (pdf, 455 KB)|
|» CE Declaration of Conformity (pdf, 168 KB)|
|» Testbericht GLAB SD-1
Gitarre & Bass 08.09 (pdf, 607 KB)