MIDI WOWEE-WAH MWW-1/ WOWEE-WAH WW-1
|MIDI WOWEE-WAH MWW-1||WOWEE-WAH WW-1|
WOWEE-WAH effects are available in three versions. WW-1 is a regular version, MWW-1 is a version with MIDI interface. There is also WOWEE dedicated to bass players. The description of BWW-1 you will find » here.
MWW-1/WW-1 is a classic wah-wah effect enabling the setting of the tones and with new comfortable switching mode. Four switches of the tone parameters will let you match the tone to your needs. MWW-1/WW-1 sounds excellent with clean, crunch and with high overdrive tones as well. MWW-1/WW-1 will sound clean and deep on the clean tones because it doesn't get distorted even by the signal from the humbucker. On the gain tones MWW-1/WW-1 won't cause "choking" the tone because of the possibility to reduce the "quality factor of the resonance circuit" and the deepness of the wah-wah functionality. Basses' switch will be helpful to let the guitar sound with a wah-wah with full band (without bass attenuation). VOLUME switch enables to adjust the level of output signal when the wah-wah is active. MWW-1/WW-1 posses two switching modes: traditional (with the switch located in front of the pedal) and (automatic mode with the sensor of placing the leg on the pedal). Due to that, the switching OFF and ON of the wah-wah is far more faster and more comfortable what gives new creative capabilities. Photo element instead of potentiometer makes the using of wah-wah more easy and enlarges the effect reliability.
|BASS||Switch, LOW – bass attenuation like in a classic wah-wah, HIGH – without bass attenuation,|
|DEEP||Switch changing the effect intensity, HIGH position – decreases the signal level of the frequencies behind the resonance what intensifies the wah-wah effect, a side effect is attenuation of the signal|
|Q FACTOR||Quality factor of the resonance circuit switch, HIGH position - increases resonance signal level (especially of low part of the regulation band in high pedal positions) what intensifies the wah-wah effect|
|VOLUME||Volume of the effect signal, HIGH position – increases the signal by 3,5dB|
|ON/OFF MODE||Switching mode switch: SWITCH position- classic mode by using of the switch located in front of the pedal, TOUCH position – Pressure activated mode by placing and releasing the foot from the wah-wah pedal.|
|WW-1 version features BATT switch|
|BATT||BATTERY power switch, OFF position – switch off the battery supply (to avoid having to unplug your cable from the Jack IN connector)|
Basic ideas of the tone switches' settings
|clean||LO||HI||HI||Classic, deep wah-wah effect with bass attenuation|
|crunch||HI||LO||HI||High intensity of the wah-wah effect on low part of the regulation band, VOL=HI position – boosts the signal for more overdrive.|
|HI||HI||LO||Low intensity of the wah-wah effect on low part of the regulation band, reducing choking of the gain by low frequencies of regulation.|
|high overdrive||HI||LO||LO||Low intensity of the wah-wah effect assuring its legibility, VOL=HI position – boosts the signal for more overdrive.|
|LO||LO||HI||High intensity of the wah-wah effect on middle and low part of the regulation band, VOL=HI position – boosts the signal for more overdrive.|
When MWW-1 is controlled by MIDI interface and you switch any of the tone switches MWW-1 will set the tone defined by the switches mode.
MWW-1 product code: 00844
WW-1 product code: 00834
Price: call your dealer
- Full analogue circuitry with an increased voltage, which ensures functionality without distortion with switchable volume and tone parameters.
- Photo element instead of potentiometer, which ensures smaller resistance to motion (thanks to that, the smaller effort allows you to operate the pedal faster) and allows greater reliability.
- Click less TRUE BYPASS circuit that is based on photo resistors.
- Two backlighted indicators (on the left and right side of the wah-wah) visualising active mode of the wah-wah effect (yellow colour) to make it easy for you to find the wah-wah on a dark stage.
- Regulation of the resistance to motion force.
- Powder coated case and stainless steel elements.
- Dimensions: (depth x width x height) 250 x 99 x 85 mm, weight - 1,4 kg.
- Power supply "switching off function" that protect accidental battery discharging after unplugging your cable Jack IN connector (WW-1 version).
- 9V supply from a battery or the regulated adapter (9 V DC, 10 mA consumption) (WW-1 version).
- 9V supply from the regulated adapter (9 V DC, 30 mA consumption) (MWW-1 version).
- MIDI IN connector to control the wah-wah by Program Change and Control Change commands (MWW-1 version).
- MIDI THRU connector with copy of the signal form MIDI IN connector (MWW-1 version).
- Functions indicators (MWW-1 version).
|» MIDI WOWEE-WAH MWW-1 User Manual (pdf, 348 KB)|
|» WOWEE-WAH WW-1 User Manual (pdf, 362 KB)|
|» WOWEE-WAH WW-1 Bedienungsanleitung (pdf, 363 KB)|
|» CE Declaration of Conformity for MWW-1 (pdf, 171 KB)|
|» CE Declaration of Conformity for WW-1 (pdf, 169 KB)|
» Ben Randall
» Rob Chapman
» Zoltan Hajdu & Gabor Gajdacsi
* If you don’t see the video download Windows Media Player plug-in.
740 KB 804 KB
Tone sample of WW-1 used by Marek Raduli on the ∏R2 new album: